Everybody has an opinion. But who is willing to stake their reputation on the opinion? Giving advice is not as easy as it sounds. Once you give advice, it makes you either part of the solution or part of the problem. Up to that point, it’s just your opinion.
Some people have the ability, the time and the personnel; they just don’t have a plan. How do I get started? What comes first? Have I considered all the possibilities? That’s where we can help. We have been organizing appraisal projects of all kinds since 1968, so M.A.S.S. comes naturally to us.
Here Is How We Can Help You:
- Analyzing your situation and your needs.
- Research current condition of data, files and records.
- Research current availability of maps and aerial photos.
- Determining available personnel.
- Determining appropriate appraisal services.
- Preparing a project time line.
- Preparing a budget committee presentation.
- Setting up budgeting requirements.
- Project planning, preparation and organization.
- Analyzing computer software and hardware needs.
- Analyze current sales ratio.
- Provide statistical ratio fine tuning with CAMAvision®.
- Provide technical appraisal assistance.